USA PHONE 1-(850)-332-0061
E-mail: info @naturalbelle.com
Address: Carrera 7B No 127A -14
PBX: (571) 6332066
Fax: (571) 6333232
STEPS FOR SERVICE AT NATURAL BELLE
The first contact with our plastic surgery center in Colombia, Natural Belle is done via this web page, where you provide us with basic information so we can contact you. You can also call us directly to the number in this page.
Once you have had the first contact with Natural Belle, we will assign you a bilingual adviser that will solve your doubts regarding the plastic surgery services we provide. We will send you a preliminary quote. If you prefer a more exact quote you must send us pictures of the regions of your body that you wish to operate.
If you decide to operate with us, we will ask you for basic medical information. Once we have analyzed your case we will provide you with information on which plastic surgeries you will need and the cost. We will also provide you with information regarding complimentary services.
If you agree with all the information provided and the plastic surgery costs in Colombia, we will send you a contract including the services to be provided and the date. You must return the signed contract via fax. Once we receive the contract we will schedule your plastic surgery in Colombia immediately. You will need to deposit 30% of the total amount in our account to reserve the surgery room and the surgery team that will be participating in your surgery. The remaining 70% will be paid once you arrive to Bogotá prior to your surgery. This payment can be done via cash or credit card.
You should travel to Bogotá at least 3 days prior to the plastic surgery with the objective of completing all the necessary examinations. A bilingual adviser will pick you up at the airport and take you to your hotel. You will be provided with a cell phone to communicate with Natural Belle at any time you may need it.
Once you arrive to Bogota you will have medical appointments with your surgeon or team of surgeons depending on your case. You will also have an appointment with one of the anesthesiologists of our plastic surgery center in Colombia (UQLA). The bilingual agent provided by Natural Belle will be with you during all your appointments. You will also have a tour through the facilities of the center.
The day of the surgery you will be taken to Natural Belle by your bilingual advisor. Our team at Natural Belle will make sure you feel comfortable and safe. Your bilingual advisor will be with you during the whole process.
During the post-operative period you will be under care of your surgeon or team of surgeons. We will take you to all the post-operative controls and we will be constantly checking the evolution of your plastic surgery. We also have bilingual personnel that can help you during the post-operative period.
Once you have totally recovered from your plastic surgery in Colombia, we offer you a tourism package through Bogota with a partner travel agency expert in this topic. Your bilingual advisor will also help you arrange all details of your touristic journey.
Once you are ready to return to your country, we will make all the necessary arrangements to ensure a happy return back home.